Sign in to follow this  
pw520a

trap door and panel over trap door

after many inquireies and phone calls even to scott drake I have found out they have never reproduced this part, for some strange reason they have it on there site, along with some of their dealers . Still can not find a used one anywhere. I did get a good suggestion of how to make make one, until or if i find one.

I am having the same issue!

A couple of the vendors have them on their site, complete with part numbers but no one has them in stock. In fact, "Virgina Mustang" has two different offering with neither in stock. Their representative told me that they should have them at the beginning of the new year.

If I find a source, I will let you know and would appreciate it if you would do the same.

BT

the name of the place on e-bay was the mustang ranch 11. I only found the one, I am still looking for the original corner trim panels. you will be the first to know if I come across another panel over the trap door.

the name of the place on e-bay was the mustang ranch 11. I only found the one, I am still looking for the original corner trim panels. you will be the first to know if I come across another panel over the trap door.

I found it:clap::clap:!

NPD (Michigan Store) has them in stock for $116.00...I also ordered the clips which were $59.00.

Actually, Perogie also has them; a fiberglass (reproduction) one for $195 and an original Ford one for $595. They are really PROUD of that original one, huh?

Anyway, I told the guy at NPD that I would post up the availability on the Site here.

BT

I found it:clap::clap:!

NPD (Michigan Store) has them in stock for $116.00...I also ordered the clips which were $59.00.

Actually, Perogie also has them; a fiberglass (reproduction) one for $195 and an original Ford one for $595. They are really PROUD of that original one, huh?

Anyway, I told the guy at NPD that I would post up the availability on the Site here.

BT

that is great news...I might buy one for a back up..

Yeah, that might be a good idea since it appears Scott Drake is no longer having them reproduced.

...might be an "opportunity" here.

BT

Edited by cobra3073

that is great news...I might buy one for a back up..

Yeah, that might be a good idea since it appears Scott Drake is no longer having them reproduced.

...might be an "opportunity" here.

BT

Edited by cobra3073