Sign in to follow this  
stangme428

rear view mirror mount location

I would forget about the stock mirror and get a 5 panel Wink Wide Angle mirror. You will see out back a lot better. It mounts with brackets to the inside upper window trim. All my cars have had a Wink.

I would forget about the stock mirror and get a 5 panel Wink Wide Angle mirror. You will see out back a lot better. It mounts with brackets to the inside upper window trim. All my cars have had a Wink.

your glass didnt come with a base mounted on it already?

That sux... I dont have a measurement but I can tell ya its Centered under the visor retainer bracket and about 4" down

cool... i need to mount the visor retainer bracket also... but should be able to find the mount location and drop 4" down.

thanks!:biggrin:

your glass didnt come with a base mounted on it already?

That sux... I dont have a measurement but I can tell ya its Centered under the visor retainer bracket and about 4" down

cool... i need to mount the visor retainer bracket also... but should be able to find the mount location and drop 4" down.

thanks!:biggrin:

interesting have any pics of one in a 69/70 ....??

interesting have any pics of one in a 69/70 ....??