Sign in to follow this  
9RO1M

RIP oz69fan

It is with deep regret but would just like to inform you all that oz69 fan (Rod) has passed away.

He was a true gentlemen and always willing to help out.

He was the old school type, you know straight talking and honest.

He developed a love for mustangs,so much so that even though he had his hands full with Image Robes he started Image Classic Cars.

This workshop with the help of his sons Jeremy and Brad has turned out many beautifull cars,including mine.These guys really understand customer service and what cars mean to people.This is a credit to Rod and sons.

I feel he has started a legend at this shop.

To his family i wish my most sincere condolences.

To Rod a big thank you mate.your the best.

Thanks for updating us. I haven't seen a post from him for years but I know he both provided and sought a few answers here so it was nice to have him as part of the family.

There have been several members over the years who were very active and then just seemed to disappear and I have often feared the worst when I can't contact them via any means so it's always good to know for sure what the case is.

RIP Oz!

I always think of the vast knowledge lost when a gear head passes away, my dad included. I don't recall having any dealings with oz69fan, but it's a big loss and sad to hear. Count your blessings if you were lucky enough to know him.

RIP oz69fan.

Bob

I always think of the vast knowledge lost when a gear head passes away, my dad included. I don't recall having any dealings with oz69fan, but it's a big loss and sad to hear. Count your blessings if you were lucky enough to know him.

RIP oz69fan.

Bob