Sign in to follow this  
Philitup

1969 mustang coupe rear window trim

hey guys just wanted to introduce myself as i am new to the forum. My name is Phil, i am 21 years old, live in NJ, college student and firefighter since i was 17. I just picked up a 69 coupe to restore. I own a 2012 mustang so the 69 is a world of a difference to me.

I was lucky enough to find the rear window trim. it has the top piece, bottom and two sides as well as these 2 square/triangle brackets with 2 nuts on each. just wanted to know what other parts i will need to install as well as if you have any pics, videos, or tutorials on how to install it. I would really appreciate it. Thanks! :batman::thumbup:

No idea on the window trim as I am not that far along. Someone will jump in with your answer soon. Welcome to the forum! Anyone can say they have a classic Mustang, we need pics as proof, and your avitar pic doesn't count :)

Bob

Philitup, welcome from the Jersey shore. I have all the pieces for my 69 Coupe but they are off the car & either in the trunk or up in my garage over head storage. They are fairly self explanatory on how they fit. Could you possibly take a couple pics of what you are trying to figure out & post them here for me to see, maybe I can help you out. I would go look at mine but I just had minor surgery & have to take it easy for a few days.