Sign in to follow this  
dawson1044

Parting out a 69 Grande Coupe+ Mach 1 parts

I am parting out a 69 Grande that is complete minus long block. This is a project that I started on and have decided on concentrating my time and money on my convertible.

The body has no rust and is ready to be blocked and sanded. It has new floor pans welded and finished with POR15. It is an A/C, P/S,P/B car. It has new rotors, calipers, pads, and bearings on the front and new drums, shoes, wheel cylinders, and hardware on the rear. I have a new heater core still in the box.

The original FMX is with it, the block and heads are gone. I have all other engine parts, from carb to oil pan.

The interior is all there except the door panels. The seats need refinishing and the carpet is gone. I do have new underlayment. The dash is out and has been sand blasted and primed.

It was originally Cardinal red with black interior and vinyl top.

I have a clean GA title.

Since I can't seem to sell the car whole I guess I'll part it out.

Let me know what you need, if any interest in the car as a whole, I'll take 3500.00. It's located 60 miles south of Atlanta. Pictures are available upon request.

I also have a set of 4 speed pedals out of a Mach 1 as well as 3 different clock/instrument clusters(all wood grain, 2 walnut, 1 teak).