Sign in to follow this  
Topless69GT

WTB: 69 deluxe clock bezel and clock

I am looking for a 69 deluxe clock bezel and clock. I do not need this to be a perfect piece by any means. I already have a very nice wood grain piece for it so I don't really need that. It can even have a broken tab. Clock just needs to be presentable and does not need to work. I am building a complete 69 dash to hang on my garage wall. I am putting a nice radio in it and it will provide tunes for the garage.

I do have a standard interior clock bezel to trade for a deluxe bezel and clock. It has the square clock and is in good shape. Both tabs are good but it is missing one of the grates on the maps light grill section. can only be seen if laying on the floor of the car and looking up. It has the wiring on the back for the clock and the map light. For a trade I would be looking for a deluxe bezel and clock in a little better shape than my original post. keep in mind that I don't need the wood grain portion. Just the round clock and a decent bezel.

If anyone is interested I have a cruiser console from classic consoles as a trade? It is the that fits over an existing console on 65-67 Mustangs. with the two drink holders. I think those are the years it fits. I had it in my 66 GT with a factory console. It is in great shape. I have attached a photo of it and the cat is not included in the deal. She is old and annoying anyhow.