Sign in to follow this  
Wycked69

Now Available !, 69 Hood Lip Molding from Ford Tooling !!!! Yeah

For those of you who are not aware of the newly released 69 mustang hood lip molding, made from "Ford Tooling" is now available. This is now being made by Daniel Carpenter so you pretty much know the product is going to be good.

And on top of that, you can get it at Kentucky Mustang for $109.95 with FREE Shipping !. Not only that, today and tomorrow you get an extra $5.50 off.

http://www.kentuckymustang.com/product_p/3029.htm

I just ordered one

Nice ! Please inform us on the fit and quality.

For those of you who are not aware of the newly released 69 mustang hood lip molding, made from "Ford Tooling" is now available. This is now being made by Daniel Carpenter so you pretty much know the product is going to be good.

And on top of that, you can get it at Kentucky Mustang for $109.95 with FREE Shipping !. Not only that, today and tomorrow you get an extra $5.50 off.

http://www.kentuckymustang.com/product_p/3029.htm

I just ordered one

I got the email from kentucky mustang announcing they now had this and almost posted it here myself because I knew others had trouble with that piece.

For those who buy it, I would be interested in seeing pictures of this new one installed compared to the other reproduction ones.

LoL the original post seems to be oozing as an advertisement. .. curious to see what the test results from the guinea pigs/first adopters will be.

Yep. My post regarding differences between the 69 & 70 molding was deleted. Stealth ads SUCK!