Sign in to follow this  
stangme428

Agent 47

It's awesome, only change I'd make are the bumpers and front window trim. Need to match the color of the rest of the car. But, a very minor detail.

yep they have a carbon fiber bumper option.... not sure about the window trim tho...

Wish they would sell components to "build your own", some of the parts would be great. I would hate to know how much a turn key build from them would cost. The Forgeline wheels are $8k, would love to have some of those, but if you ever hit a curb...

I would think a no chrome look would make this example soooo much better!! Something to look "up" to.

Wish they would sell components to "build your own", some of the parts would be great. I would hate to know how much a turn key build from them would cost. The Forgeline wheels are $8k, would love to have some of those, but if you ever hit a curb...

I would think a no chrome look would make this example soooo much better!! Something to look "up" to.

why dont you or mustangstofear start making them? and ill be your test car! lol

I agree, I would love to have a few things that are on that car. The chin spoiler and mini wheel flare, i think they look awesome. My build was actually inspired by that car.

why dont you or mustangstofear start making them? and ill be your test car! lol

I would love to be able to build stuff like that some day, for people who would appreciate the build for what it is, and drive it like they stole it! Wish there was a way to take a hobby and make it into a legitimate business. I'm just to chicken to go there yet. I am going to do a front end though...

Mine will resemble it, but not near the same powertrain. Mine will have nothing shiny at all. Bumpers will be blasted and painted.

+1 on that. I am attempting to have NOTHING polished, flush glass, no drip rails, chrome is way over rated, at least for my current build. I do like that there are hardly any graphics on the car, no wild paint scheme, kina plain, until you start noticing all the little touches.