I am very new to this classic car restoration, I inherited a 69 mustang coupe and am currently in the process of restoring and repairing.

My problem is I dont have a good idea of what the original should look like at times due to jerry-rigs and hack-fixes all over the car.

I need to find a good classic mustang or car shop in the Seattle area to come running to with my various questions on looks, parts, installs etc. Anyone know the area well enough to shoot me some names?

I'll add to this for folks in Washington.

Edgewood, WA

As mentioned above http://www.cascadeclassics.com/ is a great person to deal with will do anything from concours restorations to a simple fix on your Mustang or Cougar. His rates are very reasonable with a large stock of original parts.

South Praire, WA

SC AutoKraft on facebook 253-576-7727 another shop that does anything from body off restos to simple fixes Spencer the owner is very knowledgeable and easy to work with expect to pay a little more per hour but worth it.

They also restore vintage trailers http://www.relictrailers.com/#welcome 

I have purchase some original parts for my 70 Grande Coupe from Lee at Fastbackstack llc through Ebay ,found him to be very helpful ,prices very reasonable & sent parts well packed & quickly to my home in Queensland Australia.No problem in recommending him.Cheers Phil