fastwayfirebird400

1969 Gulfstream Aqua Ram Air Mach 1 428 Cobrajet R code

I had put this car up for sale several months back ended up backing out of the deal.  I just couldn't bring my self to sell it! Well, I've made peace and I'M LETTING IT GO THIS TIME...

Car has had all HARD metal work completed and sits on a rotisserie in Southern Polyurethane Red Oxide Primer.

Metal work consisted of the following:
Full 1 piece floor
Pass side Floor support
Both Trunk floors
1 outer torque box ( front)
1 Pass side Full Quarter Panel
Pass rear outer wheel house (NOS)
Rear tail light panel (NOS)
Battery Tray
Full Cowl Panel
Original Shaker hood
1 original perfect door
1 Reproduction door
L &R  Headlight doors are perfect
Original Ford Fenders
Reproduction deck Lid
Original OEM Ford Deck lid (non rusted)
Original Ford Bumpers – straight
 2 sets of original Spoiler end caps are included I fiberglass one cast aluminum.

Interior was near perfect and only need the driver seat bottom recovered (used NOS Comfort weave)
Full Set Of Damplifier Pro Sound deadener is included.
Complete Metal dash has been restored in Charcoal Black Poly. The cluster, clock panel, have been restored assembled and are like new.
Auto console has been restored in correct Charcoal Black with new Teak inserts, Shifter assy is restored, Heater Box assy restored, (New Heater core , NOS Blower motor)
All interior metal trim and fiberglass rear panels have been stripped and shot in the correct Charcoal Black Poly
I have the perfect original door panels restored with new carpet, pull cups, lights. Car is an early build with teak inserts.
Ford Tooling dash Pad is ready to install.
Original and reproduction Sail panels
New Headliner
The interior is completely done and ready to install less the carpet.

All Factory installed drive train
9 Inch Rear diff has been restored.
C6 original
Original Motor sitting on engine stand.
Shaker setup is complete with Base and shaker top media blasted to bare aluminum. Air Cleaner, Mid Plate and flapper are in primer and ready for Ford Blue ready to spray (PPG Paint Included)
Front suspension is as removed from car (stock)
All Glass is perfect (glue in windows)
All exterior trim is dent free
New Windshield (included)
 Perfect Hood Trim
NOS Boomerang window moldings
FORD Reproduction Running horse quarter panel emblems
NOS Front Turn signals
NOS HL Bucket Trim
NOS Eyebrow trim (Narrow and Wide)
NOS Lower Grill Trim
NOS Gravel guard
NOS Front Valance
NOS NOS turn signal bezels (4)
NOS Antenna
NOS Door weather strip (2)
NOS Shaker seal
NOS Stripe kit (black/gold
Original Grill
NOS Back up lights
NOS Fuel Cap
NOS Hood Hinge
NOS Wiper motor
New Windshield
Master Body Fastener kit
More NOS parts including grill trim, backup lights, turn signals, and reproduction parts already acquired.
Yes the Buck Tag, Fender apron VIN stamp, Dash VIN and Door VIN Plate are all present.
What has not been restored/ rebuilt - Brake master Cylinder assy, Original engine (ran fine before pulled) C6 Trans Shifted fine just needs exterior detailing, Original Bumpers either re-plate or reproduction. Lower Shaker assy is in epoxy primer, Upper media blasted ready for paint (PPG Ford paint included for Engine and shaker assy. Original brake and fuel lines, Electrical  harnesses were in fine shape accept engine and alternator. All windshield and back glass is straight and dent free. Exhaust pipes has been discarded, original front and rear springs.
Engine is complete from shaker to Oil pan

I will add more about the car and Pics when I can. Price will be $24,000 including the Rotisserie. Car is located just North Of Atlanta and is in the CJ registry. Car is an early build. The deck lid stripe did not have MACH 1 in it.

Car is as equipped:
C-6 Cruise-o-Matic
3.25 Traction Lock Diff
F70X14 Raised White letter
Power Disk Brakes
AM Radio
Tinted Glass -Complete

Car was sold out of English Motors in Highpoint N.C. I drove this car to confirm all was in working order before tear down.
I also have hundreds of pics of tear down and metal work.

I have the Deluxe Marti Report, Build sheet, Original Title

You can reach me direct at fastway @ mindspring. com or 678.478.5088

Thanks,

Mike