Sign in to follow this  
MikeStang

Aftermarket Rear Bumper

Ok after Hours of messing with this POS repop bumper I'm ready to cut it into pieces and make it fit.

I have tried shims and the wave washers and the best fit seems to be NO WASHER or Shims just bumper on brackets and it still hangs out the side so far its insane and sits too far out from the rear of the car POS.

Any suggestions on better manufacturer

Ok after Hours of messing with this POS repop bumper I'm ready to cut it into pieces and make it fit.

I have tried shims and the wave washers and the best fit seems to be NO WASHER or Shims just bumper on brackets and it still hangs out the side so far its insane and sits too far out from the rear of the car POS.

Any suggestions on better manufacturer

I just had the same problem on one I tried to install at work (this was on a 67 tho).

Not sure what to do yet.

Customer came in to see it and wasn't happy.

Nordans in my opinion were the biggest POS they never fit. I have purchased pairs for 69-70 from Kentucky Mustang ,CJ's and NPD and had NO issues EXCEPT the Dynacorn (now made overseas)rear bumper" mounts" are crap . Are your mounts repro or OEM?

My Mounts are Original 1969 Mustang... Even tried swapping sides.

Should have kept original bumper and painted it.

I think I will get this one close then take it off and chop the hell out of it and Make it fit then paint it, seems like it would look better anyhow but hate to chop on a new bumper LOL oh well the chrome wasn't that nice any how.

Think these were Dynacorney