Sign in to follow this  
BlackMachOne

Which wheels for 69 pro-touring Mach?

Which wheels for 69 Pro-Touring Mach 1?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Which wheels for 69 Pro-Touring Mach 1?

• True Forged Mach 5 Brushed/Polished with stepped lip
    • IForged Variant Brushed/Polished with stepped lip

I like them too. A lot. They tempted me, but i'm pretty sure I have made my decision after talking with Steve at True Forged today...

We are now discussing TF Sleepers. I like the bolts but my dad likes them better without the bolts and his opinion matters a lot to me.

sleeper2_zpsb75fa257.jpg

sleeper_zpsd3e9322f.jpg

I wont be ordering until the air ride and mini-tub are done, so who knows, maybe i'll change my mind to the Retro's by then.

Yeah that is the name. I couldnt remember right off. Here is a quick pic I found of one

OK, that pic looks more like a magnum yeah, thanks. They don't show it painted up on their site that I could see, just polished. I didn't really see pricing on them either but I would guess they are more than the American Racing one.

You guys cut it out, you are making me want to get new wheels!

Personally I like the look of the rivets/bolts, but they are a royal PIA to keep clean and detail! Something to consider.

Here are Fikse FM5 rims on a fellow 69stanger:

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

More pics: http://www.1969stang.com/mustang/forum/showthread.php?t=2301

You guys cut it out, you are making me want to get new wheels!

Personally I like the look of the rivets/bolts, but they are a royal PIA to keep clean and detail! Something to consider.

Here are Fikse FM5 rims on a fellow 69stanger:

More pics: http://www.1969stang.com/mustang/forum/showthread.php?t=2301

Yea I know that car very well, I love it! These wheels were my top pick for awhile but I cant have my car looking just like his car but with a red Mach 1 stripe. people would think its the same car.

That set he has runs $3,600 plus shipping.

SW's 69 was sold to Europe I believe, so don't sweat looking like his.

My advice is do your home work on the wheel company's build times and what they tend to promise.

Lots of stories on PT.com & Lat-g on some of these wheel company's taking months to deliver when the promised weeks.

Theirs only three company's I know of that deliver on what the promise. Forgeline, Formula 43 & CCW wheels. If you like Fikse the Formula 43's have a similar look. DSE uses them exclusively now.

SW's 69 was sold to Europe I believe, so don't sweat looking like his.

My advice is do your home work on the wheel company's build times and what they tend to promise.

Lots of stories on PT.com & Lat-g on some of these wheel company's taking months to deliver when the promised weeks.

Theirs only three company's I know of that deliver on what the promise. Forgeline, Formula 43 & CCW wheels. If you like Fikse the Formula 43's have a similar look. DSE uses them exclusively now.

Thanks for the info! I still think I am going with True Forged; Steve made me a deal I can't refuse on the Sleepers.

sleeper2_zpsb75fa257.jpg