Sign in to follow this  
Mr.CNC

1969 coupe project BB

I have a 69 coupe in need of finishing. Lets start with what it needs. Breaks to be plumbed front engine and head lights to be wired weather stripping driver side window installed interior put back in and a head liner, and depending on the deal a motor and exhaust.

The goods.

Body: New floor pans are in from previous owner. new rear inner wheel wells ( one need to be installed) New quarters fiberglass fenders and Shelby side scoops. New front spoiler and 70 stone guard for bigger opening. solid 1970 doors and hood with nock off boss 9 scoop.

Brand new Weld pro stars never been on the street. Rear tires brand new 295/??/15 I think. Needs front tires. Disk breaks all around. 8.8 in the rear from 95 gt with posi.

Up front: Mustang II front suspension. 11.5 front disks and large metric calipers. Tubular lower control arms. 12 adjustable coil overs. chrome springs. 1.25 hellwig sway bar. long 3" SFI studs. Everything up front brand new. engine bay is painted sonic blue. Brand new set of door handles not installed yet.

I have all the trim and extras of some.

Interior: black rug front seats out of a 95 gt leather. and white faced gauges. Needs ignition switch and wires fixed.

For the right price motor will go with it.

460: .030 over flat top pistons decked block shaved heads. Full port work 3 angle valve job, balancer rotating assembly, blue thunder intake for dominator powder coated. with rebuilt 750 dominator carb and wiend aluminum water pump and more....

Well I have more details on everything and a small fortune into this thing. and I am open to trades cash offers and trade plus cash. I am in buffalo NY contact 315-416-3849. As of now it is for sale minus motor and trans because I would prefer to put it into a fox mustang or a Torino but like I said the price will get it.

Pics on the way

Edited by Mr.CNC

Pics

Like I said still needs work but all the hard stuff is done. Does need a patch on the passenger side front frame rail. Has new driver side front rail

I am not hiding anything. Its not a pro build but would be a killer street car. Like I said up for trades like fox mustang rancheros f100's Torinos and so on. I just longer want to work on this one.