Sign in to follow this  
Kris

NEW steering wheel

I got my new steering wheel in the mail today. The quality is excellent and the price was fantastic. The horn button, contact ring, and adapter setup are similar to what you get with the more expensive steering wheels on the market and are definitely miles better then the crap grant stuff a lot of guys are using and hate. I love the look of it and can't wait to get my column back in my car so I can put it on. My car came with the standard 2 spoke wheel which in my opinion is very ugly and looks like a 18 wheeler wheel in the car it is so big. I have a rim blow wheel that I was going to use but decided I wanted a different look for my ride. I know most people are going to say they would never replace a rim blow with something else but I think this looks just as good if not better in my opinion and I don't want the same look everyone else has. I also didn't want a wood grain finish wheel when none of my panels in my car are wood finish. I figured it would look stupid with the gauge cluster being black, the clock delete panel being black and then have a wood finish rim blow wheel looking out of place.

[ATTACH]16973[/ATTACH][ATTACH]16974[/ATTACH][ATTACH]16975[/ATTACH][ATTACH]16976[/ATTACH][ATTACH]16978[/ATTACH]

Edited by Kris

I purchased it direct from foreversharp steering wheels. They are the manufacturer and you can buy direct from their web site. Their wheels are billet aluminum also. I had posted on here to see if anyone had used then before and apparently no one had. I found them by accident researching some stuff for my car. Their prices are really good and they also have a spring sale going on right now for 10% off when you use code spring2014 and they have free priority shipping. On the half wrap wheels, the front can be unbolted and they sell replacement fronts really cheap in all kinds of finishes including wood. So if you ever want to change the look of your wheel you can just order a new front half and not have to replace the entire wheel (love that option).

I got my new steering wheel in the mail today. The quality is excellent and the price was fantastic. The horn button, contact ring, and adapter setup are similar to what you get with the more expensive steering wheels on the market and are definitely miles better then the crap grant stuff a lot of guys are using and hate. I love the look of it and can't wait to get my column back in my car so I can put it on. My car came with the standard 2 spoke wheel which in my opinion is very ugly and looks like a 18 wheeler wheel in the car it is so big. I have a rim blow wheel that I was going to use but decided I wanted a different look for my ride. I know most people are going to say they would never replace a rim blow with something else but I think this looks just as good if not better in my opinion and I don't want the same look everyone else has. I also didn't want a wood grain finish wheel when none of my panels in my car are wood finish. I figured it would look stupid with the gauge cluster being black, the clock delete panel being black and then have a wood finish rim blow wheel looking out of place.

[ATTACH]16973[/ATTACH][ATTACH]16974[/ATTACH][ATTACH]16975[/ATTACH][ATTACH]16976[/ATTACH][ATTACH]16978[/ATTACH]

Hey Kris

Nice selection. Have you had the chance to install it yet?

Got any feed back? Pros/Cons.

Thanks