Sign in to follow this  
latoracing

Pics from Charlotte

70Mach03 ,I see you got a picture of my Blue 67 GT500. Thanks!!!! My daughter (photography major) forgot to take pic of it.

I didn't get as many pictures as I wanted plus Saturday was a washout, literarily, but I was the official photographer for "Team Mustang Girls" and missed a lot of other shots as I was trying to get picture so her and other folks.

Team Mustang Girls:

Here's a link to pics my son and I took at Charlotte.

http://s195.photobucket.com/user/Grabber70Mach/slideshow/50th%20Charlotte%20show

Grabber70Mach -- according to your pic on page 31 of photobucket, the pic taken of the white 50th anniversary car under the cover... they needed to move it, so they lifted the cover a bit ... we stood side by side... i have the same pic.... small world..

Grabber70Mach -- according to your pic on page 31 of photobucket, the pic taken of the white 50th anniversary car under the cover... they needed to move it, so they lifted the cover a bit ... we stood side by side... i have the same pic.... small world..

Wow that would be correct, never know who is beside you.