Sign in to follow this  
69NC

Went to the Mustang 50th at Charlotte!

I was at the Mustang's 50th at Charlotte yesterday. Amazing number of Mustangs. It was great to see all the different cars, they even have one of the first Mustangs off the MFG line, and one of the prototype mustangs that was used in the Worlds fair.

If you have not gone I recommend that you do. :thumbup: My wife and I enjoyed that show very much! I'll post some more pictures later this weekend.

Also Rich and guys from Mustangs To Fear are there and they brought the black Boss 302 car that they have been posting the build up of here. It looks amazing. they have truly done a fantastic job on the car. And Rich is a super nice guy. I talked to him later in the day and he was still full of energy and excited to answer questions, even though I'm sure he answered my questions at least 100 time already that day.

MTF-69-Mustang-50th.jpg

I just got back from the 50th Was parked in the MORE parking with the VMF folks. The weather was not good. Warmer and sunny up here in in the north while we were there and cold and raining in NC but it was a hoot otherwise. Saw some amazing cars and met some great folks. What an experience. Plus talked to Edsel Ford and Jack Roush and got there autographs at the Birthday dinner Thursday evening!

Thanks for the complements of my dream car everyone. Rich and his gang built exactly what was pictured in my mind for years and made it a reality! They are great people! They don't build a lot of cars each year but that is what ensures each build has such high quality. Can't wait to get it home to Canada! There's nothing like it this side of the border guaranteed!

Thanks for all the compliments guys, we had a blast. Looks like Modified Mustangs wants to do a photo shoot of the car.

AWESOME!! its a great build! i guess you didn't tell tazjonez that you gave everybody free rides.... just kidding... the craftsmanship was top notch!