Sign in to follow this  
Trinitys

Deep Impact Blue on a '69 coupe.....sweet!

That looks very similar to Dodge Viper blue. I see several guys considering that color. I would guess it looks black at night. I have a Toyota TRD Sport in Speedway Blue. It is like an electric blue and people really see you coming. I get comments about it all the time. Its much lighter than that color.

193829d1360009062-speedway-blue-thread-img_4723.jpg

Saw a '70 Mach 1 painted Kona Blue back in 2010 at a car show and thought that looked amazing.

Funny thing is I had just gotten my Kona Blue 2011 in May 2010, and I did not realize it was the same color ... I even asked the owner what color it was !!

Kind of an overcast day, so this pic is not the best representation.

It is quite a bit darker than Deep Impact Blue, but has a similar "wow effect" in the right light.

Doug

I love a good blue. The new Ford 150 has a good looking blue.

You wouldn't happen to mean... this blue?

1456484_884001182824_896883752_n.jpg

That's my brothers 2013 F-150, but it's a pretty bad picture really... :001_unsure:

I myself am more of a dark green/burgundy kinda guy, but that blue is definitely killer.

I picked sonic blue from the 99-04 cobra. I just painted the engine bay last week and I am in love with it. stangme428. My coupe looks about the same as yours other then the duck tail fr500's and the bigger scoop. I have a stock height boss 9 scoop and big and little weld pro stars. I'll have it out this summer. NICE Car!

I picked sonic blue from the 99-04 cobra. I just painted the engine bay last week and I am in love with it. stangme428. My coupe looks about the same as yours other then the duck tail fr500's and the bigger scoop. I have a stock height boss 9 scoop and big and little weld pro stars. I'll have it out this summer. NICE Car!

awesome! yeah its a love hate relationship with my scoop... i may go with the stock boss 9 scoop...