Sign in to follow this  
Arvidsson

Stance opinions!

I like it. What size wheel/tire are you running? Also, I like those spinners.

Thanks! I have 15" wheels and 225/70 tires if I remember correct. I'd like a bit wider in the back though. I agree, the spinners look good on those 500's :)

Very classic look. I personally like a little more rake and would lower the front maybe an inch or so more so that the top of the front tire tucks up, but that's just me. Something like so:

I guess that was what i was hoping for. Nice "shoped"! I'll let the springs settle and see if they set a bit lower! I'll post a pic of the difference between old and new springs when I get home.

Nice looking stang. Not to be Negative Nancy, but even with the front wheels turned a bit it appears to me that the wheel is a little too much to the rear in the wheelhouse. Have you measured it to see if it's at 108"? Then again, my eyes ain't as good as they used to be :)

Bob

Nice looking stang. Not to be Negative Nancy, but even with the front wheels turned a bit it appears to me that the wheel is a little too much to the rear in the wheelhouse. Have you measured it to see if it's at 108"? Then again, my eyes ain't as good as they used to be :)

Bob

I haven't done an alignment yet, just got it out of the garage :) .. Going to have it done the coming week.

As it sits now it has a sick +camber..

And like some of you guys say, I will consider lowering it a tad more in the front.

I'll go the other way and say I like it just the way you have it. For me it's about a level car with just a little gap of fender.

Jim

First, beautiful car, and a great classic stance. But it looks a bit "nose-up" to me, rather than level. I suppose it depends on what your point of reference is for deciding what is level. For your pic, the car is almost dead level if you use the rocker panel or bottom of the car as the point of reference for level. Personally, this always causes these cars to have a "nose-up" look to me. I prefer to use the beltline body line as the point of reference. This causes a slight rake to the rocker and top of fender and brings the rear quarter to be more level (see pic #1 below). But again, I still like a little more rake personally (like pic #2 below).

First, beautiful car, and a great classic stance. But it looks a bit "nose-up" to me, rather than level. I suppose it depends on what your point of reference is for deciding what is level. For your pic, the car is almost dead level if you use the rocker panel or bottom of the car as the point of reference for level. Personally, this always causes these cars to have a "nose-up" look to me. I prefer to use the beltline body line as the point of reference. This causes a slight rake to the rocker and top of fender and brings the rear quarter to be more level (see pic #1 below). But again, I still like a little more rake personally (like pic #2 below).

I like number 2 as well and for you photo shop capable drop the rear even with the front in picture 2 and that is what I would go for and actually that is how my car will be. I have most of my parts now to accomplish this. Just my prefrence but yeah the nose high look I don'tmuch care for either my daughters 67 has the same nose up issue and we will address that shortly. The winter blue really looks nice by the way you have a gorgeous Mustang. At the end of the day one must go with what likes and is happy with in my opinion.

Appreciate all the input and opinions from you guys! :thumbup1:

Great to see some of your beautiful cars and how they sit too! Great forum this is!!

Here´s a pic of how the stance was when the car was in the states, before I bought it. The rear shackles were 8-10" long and crappy bushings..

Also a pic of the difference between old and new springs. I thought it would lower the car more.

Edited by Arvidsson