70mstang

50th Birthday Celebration - Charlotte

Who all is heading up/down/across and when will you get there?

I'll be driving up from Atlanta on Wed 16th and if all goes well will be hanging with a convoy of Mustangs with Hoofbeats Across America group.

Looking like Friday for me, I should go to all the days since it is only 45 min from the house, but that lovely four letter word called "WORK" seems to be popping up. Will be driving the SVO, but not getting a space on the inside. Should be a good time.

Look forward to seeing everyone! My local club GA Regional will be in the M.O.R.E. parking, we have 38 cars driving up (okay some towing.. buncha babies LOL) Will definitely find You Mustangstofear love your work!

This weekend I am swapping to a TCP Coil over conversion .. should make driving my baby much smoother.

Still nailing down the details but the last talk was at Team Ford in Marrietta, They will pull into town Tuesday, have a meet n greet and head out the next morning pulling into Charlotte Wed afternoon(ish) Not sure how fast they drive.

So my front end coil over conversion is going a LOT slower than it should. Something happened in TCPs sorting bins it looks like. I was missing both of the lower mounting blocks and had totally different hardware than what was supposed to be used to mount to the lower control arm. Like it was meant for another setup or something. TCP is sending the parts but they're coming SNAIL MAIL (ACK!) from California and the strut rods are on back order .. But if I take a day off work when the stuff gets here I should have a few miles on it before I drive up to Charlotte and will use the original struts.

So my front end coil over conversion is going a LOT slower than it should. Something happened in TCPs sorting bins it looks like. I was missing both of the lower mounting blocks and had totally different hardware than what was supposed to be used to mount to the lower control arm. Like it was meant for another setup or something. TCP is sending the parts but they're coming SNAIL MAIL (ACK!) from California and the strut rods are on back order .. But if I take a day off work when the stuff gets here I should have a few miles on it before I drive up to Charlotte and will use the original struts.

Good luck with getting it done. I am looking forward to checking out the new stance in Charlotte. I am hoping to get mine done as well. Finishing up 5 spd/PS/AC install and new Street or Track Front Coil over set up as well.

So while I was sitting there minding my own business .. this camaro drives in & parks. The driver jumps out and runs away. He had a MORE parking pass too. After talking with the security guard, turns out it's one of the Mustang owners from the other side of the parking lot punking us! LOL. Anyway I got a viral video out of the camaro being towed away.

So while I was sitting there minding my own business .. this camaro drives in & parks. The driver jumps out and runs away. He had a MORE parking pass too. After talking with the security guard, turns out it's one of the Mustang owners from the other side of the parking lot punking us! LOL. Anyway I got a viral video out of the camaro being towed away.

did you attend this drive? Looks pretty cool with that many cars at one time:

I didn't see anything like this at the Vegas show.

I didn't get into that cruise, they had cut off the registration before I even knew it was going to happen. There was so much going on during the week .. way more to do than could be fit into 4 days, especially with a rain out on Sat.

I didn't get into that cruise, they had cut off the registration before I even knew it was going to happen. There was so much going on during the week .. way more to do than could be fit into 4 days, especially with a rain out on Sat.

Nice meeting you. I talked to you in front of the YMR tent Friday afternoon.