Sign in to follow this  
Kingfish

Marti reports...which one?

I've been considering ordering a Marti Report for my 69 Mach. Today I was at the point of ordering and thought I would ask you guys which one is the best one (The Deluxe or Elite) to order. I'm thinking the ELITE at $225. as opposed to the DELUXE at only $46.

I'm thinking I'd like to have the re-produced window sticker the Elite Report includes. I have my original but when I peeled it off way back in 68 a lot of it didn't come off cleanly because it was glued pretty good to the window. And back then I really didn't think the day would come I would really care about having it! I just wanted to get in that thing and DRIVE!

So...what report have most of you who got a Marti Report ordered?

Thanks for any input,

Kingfish (Steve).

The elite report is good if you plan going to car meets or showing the car because everything is presented in a frame. The deluxe provide a lot of info for resto and ect. They sell the window sticker separate also. Elite also includes the personalize statistic report. This is the report that more often than not shows you are a 1 of 1 cars. This is one thing lots of people like to see at the shows but not really so significant.

does anyone know if there is an online resource that may have statistics on things like a breakdown of drive trains for classic mustangs? I know my Marti report says there are 1,559 cars with my paint/trim code.....curious what the breakdown is by engine.

I went with the Elite version. The framed presentation with the reproduced window sticker and the door VIN plate looks nice hanging by the car in the garage. It’s pricey for what you get, but I don’t regret the purchase.

Cheers,

Tony

Would one have to get Marti Report to get door tag info? I know they sell engraved tags at CJP's don't they?

If you give your VIN number to Marti Reports ,they give you all the door tag codes pertaining your specific car in the report. They are also the best place to get the door tag too (as far as I know) with correct rivets.