Sign in to follow this  
gnatsum

Dayton Ohio Mustang Repair Shop?

For body & frame work I'd look into Carl's Body Shop on Wayne ave. And for engine work maybe George's Speed Shop (Ohio George Montgomery). About 12 years ago, one of the workers there rebuilt my T5 trans on the side for the 79 mustang I had at the time. I do most of the work on my 69 myself so I haven't really looked into it. Maybe the people at Mr. Mustang can give you better leads.

There is a shop west of West Carrolton that deals in mustangs. Can't remember the name and don't know how good they are.

Edit: Googled and found it. Its Dayton Performance at 4681 Pinnacle Road. Don't know how good they are still. Went by there once when I was out of work to see about a job. Didn't care for the attitude of the guy I talked to.

There is a shop west of West Carrolton that deals in mustangs. Can't remember the name and don't know how good they are.

Edit: Googled and found it. Its Dayton Performance at 4681 Pinnacle Road. Don't know how good they are still. Went by there once when I was out of work to see about a job. Didn't care for the attitude of the guy I talked to.

Don't they deal in Fox bodies? I bought a motor from them years ago.