Sign in to follow this  
Rsanter

Who is going to the 50th anniversary in Vegas?

I have signed up to go with my dad and take the 69 convertable.

Who else is going?

For those that are going I have a couple of propositions....

One

Let's make club type flags that go on the antenna that say 1969stang.com

Two

Let's get together for a photo op with all of our cars. May be the only time in our lives that we have that many of our cars together in one spot

Bob

I will be at Charlotte as well. Will be driving the SVO, but not going to get a spot on the inside. Would be cool to meet up with some people from the forum.

That's a good idea.

I am hoping to have mine back on the road by then and get it down there. I am in the midst of a couple of projects that I need to get done.

Kinda disappointed there is not one here in Michigan. Have fun guys!

I've heard rumors that Ford may do something in Dearborn but haven't heard anything official. I'd love to go to Charlotte but I hesitate to drive the '69 500 miles through the mountains each way. Dearborn would be a much easier trip.

I've heard rumors that Ford may do something in Dearborn but haven't heard anything official. I'd love to go to Charlotte but I hesitate to drive the '69 500 miles through the mountains each way. Dearborn would be a much easier trip.

Shoot, I'm driving mine almost 900 miles each way from NH. A 500 mile drive through the mountains?, seems like a time! ASAIK there will be nothing formal in Michigan, the official parties are in Charlotte & Vegas.