kevin31

69 gt sr

some more updates :001_tongue:

Photo041_zps6a1149a6.jpg

Photo042_zps9e132012.jpg

Photo057_zps1d6efca2.jpg

Photo043_zpsbb8e143b.jpg

Photo065_zpsadafd20e.jpg

Sail panel are now installed, no pics right now, but it will come. Rear window is installed as well. Big step forward for me.

null_zps5b2d2c29.jpg

I need to order few more parts to continue the interior installation.

null_zps923b187d.jpg

Looks great! Is that the original matching numbers engine? I am having a little bit of delimma. I have the original and it works but needs to be re-done. THinkng about just leaving it on a pallet and putting in another engine to preserve it. I love the color of your car.

I do not know if it's an original matching engine. I didn't find the vin which is normally stamp close to the area where the bellhousing is attached.

But there was the identification tag attached to the engine. I will post a picture later.

Bob, concerning the screw in freeze plugs, it is a modification done by the guy who rebuilt my engine.

My Windsor is not a big race engine. :-)

As I need some others stuff for continuing the interior, I decided to instal the engine and the toploader.:thumbup1:

Photo001_zps889645bb.jpg

Photo009_zpsba3c854d.jpg

Hurst shifter is a great mod!

Photo012_zpsdf48d1ca.jpg

Photo008_zps9c833a0c.jpg

Photo023_zps40282669.jpg

Photo018_zpsb2708232.jpg

I need to finalize the parking brake cable with the rear disc conversion, then I am still waiting my exhaust header to start with the Magnaflow installation :tongue_smilie:

I realized that when new beltline door have been installed on the driver side, I have a gap between the glass and the seal.

713BAADF-4A4D-470C-9D5B-3CE3633366C9_zpswh2ifhdo.jpg

I tried already to play with the guides inside the door, but nothing worked. Any ideas about that problem?

It looks like your glass is leaning inward a little too much. Would need to loosen the the nuts under the door to the bottom of the vertical guides and then pull the bottom of the guide inward toward the inside of the car. Will push the glass outward some.

I realized that when new beltline door have been installed on the driver side, I have a gap between the glass and the seal.

I tried already to play with the guides inside the door, but nothing worked. Any ideas about that problem?

i cut the guides near the very top, offset them slightly (i.e. 1/8") and rewelded.