Sign in to follow this  
stangme428

64 1/2 new owner

ok - so i have never owned a 64 1/2, 65 or 66 ... i have had a 67 coupe project car that i sold... and my 69 coupe build... so i arranged to purchase this 64 1/2 today -- if anybody can point me to a 64 1/2 site thats much like this 69stang.com site... please let me know...:punk:

Congrats on the purchase. These cars were my first love as a kid (I am not kidding when I say growing up in the 70's that one of my big fears was that they would all be rusted away before I got to drive.). My first car was a White 66 coupe I6 with a 3 spd stick. I got it before I had my license. I picked up 2 more for $500. One was a 66 I6 with an automatic and the other a 64 1/2 with a 260 auto. I had two more in my car life both 66's with 289 auto's and one was a convertible. All since long gone. Maybe someday I will get another first gen. Have fun and enjoy!

Jim

Quite a bit of knowledge at mustangsteve.com.

Welcome to the friendliest Mustang site around. The only 65 mustang I owned was a 6 cyl which got pretty darn good mileage.

Bob

Shouldn't you get the 69 finished first?!? ;-)

Congrats on the purchase. I'd like to own a 68 coupe someday, I like that it looks a lot different from the other years.

69 will never be "finished" ... but its driveable .... well.. as soon as i receive the distributor back from mallory...lol