I sold nightmare to a buyer in the UK. Some of you guys that are in the UK might see nightmare. I bought 69 fastback that is pretty solid and which im not use lol most mustang I have owned I always had to do bodywork but not on this 1. HHere's what it comes with Jasper built 302 Cobra eng with C6 trans with many add ons, headers, Mallory ign, Edelbrock alum intake, Edelbrock 600 carb, 270 Crane cam, 355 gears, elec fuel pump, Magnum 500 wheels, stage 2 Flowmasters, eng and trans have less than 10k miles.

Here are some pics.

20131209_160655_zps78a6b212.jpg

20131215_144048_zpst1dg0mbo.jpg

20131214_160137_zpsnci0diiw.jpg

Things it will need front disc brake, shocks, 70 bolt on windows, here is a video of it running. I also order thiese wheels and tire package should be here by the end of the week next month I will get the disc brake kit. What front disc kits do you guys recommend.T2eC16ZUE9s3wDbWtBSFQzERqVQ60_35_zpsliviae9a.jpeg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNNwliAlDwI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Appears to be a better starting point than before, congratulations. On the brake kit if you are running 17 inch wheels in the long run I think you would be happier with a cobra brake setup or one from the 05 up mustangs. Shaun makes some excellent kits, other options include Vintage Venom and Mustang Steve. Good luck and keep us updated on the progress.

Edited by Grabber70Mach
spelling

I'm glad to see you didn't give up the dream completely. I had been following your former thread and know you were going through a rough time getting that 70 up and going. This looks like it will come along a lot nicer. Looking forward to seeing it all.

You can do the 13" Cobra brake conversion from Mustang Steve for =< the $750 from csrp. Steve's brackets are about $250 iirc, used calipers from http://www.car-part.com for $75 each, rotors around $100 each hoses and pads, bam!

Bob

Edit: oops, just sunk in that you already bought the csrp kit.

To continue on with what RPM recommended you could also do a 2011+ 13.2" GT upgrade. Steve makes a bracket that works for the 2011+ GT rotor and caliper.

Currently you can get the rotors and front calipers from Roush as take offs on their ebay page. I paid $50 for 2 front 2011+ 13.2" rotors and $75.00 for 2 front GT 2 piston calipers.

Of course I have a 69 with Granada front brakes so I had to find and get 70 front drum spindles and hubs but I found both used and spent about $120.00 for those.

To continue on with what RPM recommended you could also do a 2011+ 13.2" GT upgrade. Steve makes a bracket that works for the 2011+ GT rotor and caliper.

Currently you can get the rotors and front calipers from Roush as take offs on their ebay page. I paid $50 for 2 front 2011+ 13.2" rotors and $75.00 for 2 front GT 2 piston calipers.

Of course I have a 69 with Granada front brakes so I had to find and get 70 front drum spindles and hubs but I found both used and spent about $120.00 for those.

Doh! I looked at roush's website for take offs before I posted but didn't see any. I forgot they were on eBay. That's the route I would go. Killer price and new!

Mustang Steve says to try it with the stock 69 prop valve, to add an adjustable one if needed. Wildwood has one for about $50.

Bob

Edited by RPM

Nice car!! I really like the look of the black primered 69/70 cars! Hard to explain, they just look bad a$$.

Thanks yes they do. I remember ur last car was real rusty and you were looking for a better one which I see you did it looks nice in your thread.

Thanks yes they do. I remember ur last car was real rusty and you were looking for a better one which I see you did it looks nice in your thread.

It was too much for me to handle - I had to realize I would never get it done and find something that I could handle.

Yours looks real solid! That's a great way to start - you can have fun with it! Good luck - I'll keep an eye on you thread!