Footcutter

69 Fastback project

2 pics of the roll bar??? Where the hell are the build pics of it? You can't tease us like that! C'mon man...

Bob, sorry, but I did not take a whole lot of pics of the roll bar build (pre-cut kit).  It is only a 6 point system, ment to stiffen the chassis.  Working on getting just enough done to get it to the state patrol for a roadworthy inspection.

post-43293-0-10227400-1427467780.jpg

Ok, you're forgiven. that's the main reason I installed mine also. State Patrol? What a pita.

Thanks!

Not really.  They are pretty cool here in CO.  I have a rebuilders title, and need the inspection for the regular one.  The trooper I talked to just said it needed common sense stuff, ya know, like a seat, brakes, a windshield, etc...

Most challenging fab job yet.  Fitting the 95 mustang side mirrors.

Thank you for tackling this. I have SN95 mirrors, don't recall the year, I bought last summer to adapt to my 69. I hadn't done anything yet but ponder how to fit them to my doors.

Thank you for tackling this. I have SN95 mirrors, don't recall the year, I bought last summer to adapt to my 69. I hadn't done anything yet but ponder how to fit them to my doors.

I did need to cut the plastic to the angle of the A pillar.  I did try some other things but they just looked like crap.  This was rev 5.  Let me know if you need some dimensions.

Are you going to connect power to them? I want to but haven't checked a wire schematic to see if there's some certain requirement power-wise. Don't want to just throw 12V to them and risk frying something.

Yes, I got a switch too, which has all the circuitry you need.

Are you going to connect power to them? I want to but haven't checked a wire schematic to see if there's some certain requirement power-wise. Don't want to just throw 12V to them and risk frying something.