Footcutter

69 Fastback project

Ok, been taking care of ticky tack stuff.  Now back to the fab stuff.  Intercooler mounted and plumbed.  Fabed up a steel lower air dam, it sits a little low, so some adjustment there.  Maybe a hinge so I can raise it when needed?  Almost finished with the front end, but I do not want to put a bumper on the front.  Any ideas?

20171125_095523.jpg

20171125_095506.jpg

20171125_095456.jpg

20171125_095445.jpg

20171125_095438.jpg

20171125_095431.jpg

20171125_095426.jpg

Awesome, would look good in a Mad MAX movie. How about some metal fab work and join the lower valance and the top stone guard together so it looks like one panel, then fab up a grill to fit in the opening.

On 11/27/2017 at 2:35 AM, unilec said:

Awesome, would look good in a Mad MAX movie. How about some metal fab work and join the lower valance and the top stone guard together so it looks like one panel, then fab up a grill to fit in the opening.

Thanks.  I am currently adding vents to the side of the air dams for cold air inlets to cool the hot side of the turbos.  I like what Silver 69 put up, so I am going to do a bumper tuck.  Stay tuned!  :)

On 11/26/2017 at 9:02 PM, stangnet33 said:

Did you give a slitter look a thought ? Great fab work !

Probably should have a P in there for splitter.

Front splitters are essential aerodynamic components that serve to balance the front vs. rear distribution of downforce. Splitteris typically found on the front-end of a race car, appearing as a flat extension to the very bottom of the front bumper.

1 minute ago, RPM said:

Probably should have a P in there for splitter.

Front splitters are essential aerodynamic components that serve to balance the front vs. rear distribution of downforce. Splitteris typically found on the front-end of a race car, appearing as a flat extension to the very bottom of the front bumper.

Thought I was missing something.  I am trying to keep the original flavor with twists.  I front spoiler was molded around an original mach 1 chin spoiler.