Sign in to follow this  
LindenBruce

69 Mach 1 R-Code for sale

My car is up for sale. It has had a lot of work done to it. It's a 69 Mach 1, factory R-code car, automatic, PS, PDB, factory A/C, factory color code is Royal Maroon with white interior. Engine, Ford AOD transmission, rear end, and brakes fully rebuilt. Dash has been fully detailed and the heater box and A/C assembly has been fully rebuilt and detailed as well. Both instrument clusters have also been fully cleaned, rebuilt and detailed. Carpet is back in as is the center console. What rusted sheet metal that was there has been replaced with either factory sheet metal from a donor or re-pop. No rust left on the car. The shell and doors were mineral blasted and then shot with DP-74. The major stuff it needs is some very minor body work then paint and upholstery. The factory shaker is missing too, sorry. I had planned to get one but family health issues with the parents mounting medical bills have stopped all work on the car. The pics don't do it justice. I have a lot of other detail pics I can burn to a DVD and mail it off to any interested parties. Asking $22,500.00. Bruce

And I think the last of the ones I'm going to post. I have a ton more of sub-assemblies. Just PM me and we can communicate from there. If you are seriously interested we can exchange addresses and I will mail you a dvd containing even more pics. B