Sign in to follow this  
Jimjific

New Car Company

Yea, I applaud the effort but I always get annoyed that anything built today that seems cool is always priced so only a few can actually get them i.e. viper, vette or prowler. I will never understand why car companies don't realize that the reason Ford sold 2 million Mustangs by mid 68 was because they were cool and priced for the common man.

I agree about the ends of the car although the tail end didn't bother me as much as the front.

Jim

OK I know what they did they took the following cars and cut em into pieces and tossed them in a pot and mixed em up then rolled it out and baked at 450 for 4 months and this is what you get. Cool Looking car tho.

Here are the Ingredients

1. 68 Mustang FB

2. Newer Model Charger

3. 69 Mach 1.

4. 68 ish Cougar

5. 350Z

6. and a sprinkle of the 2010-2013 mustangs

The roof line is reminiscent of the 68 FB as well as the glass.

The Front end screams Dodge Charger

The wide fat ass with nice looking Tail caps is Clearly 69-70 Mach 1

The tail lights ok thats an easy one

From the Windshield forward it looks like a stretched 350Z nose,

And last but not least that Interior screams New mustang "3 spoke wheel, A/C vents Etc...

Only think that is Chevy related is EVERYTHING ELSE " Sheesh"

At least more of the FORD look is what you see.

Viper and Prowler IMHO were JUNK.... Granted the viper was quick and handled well, but it did not lend itself well to inexperienced drivers, you actually had to DRIVE the car and know what you were doing, at least that was the case for the first few years of production....I remember seeing the Viper for the first time at World of Wheels ..I still have the pictures haha, that was back in the early to mid 90s

The Prowler was a TURD IMHO, you can pick em up at a reasonable price no days.

Worked on a few when I was doing my student teaching at one of the Votech colleges here, they had a contract with Chrysler so we ended up with a Viper, a prowler and a host of trucks, even had a Vet.

I wanted to steal the seats out of the viper they would have went Nicely in my 69, but even tho the car had to be Destroyed after years of abuse they still wouldnt let you have any of the goodies off of it. :(

The roof line is reminiscent of the 68 FB as well as the glass.

The Front end screams Dodge Charger

The wide fat ass with nice looking Tail caps is Clearly 69-70 Mach 1

The tail lights ok thats an easy one

From the Windshield forward it looks like a stretched 350Z nose,

And last but not least that Interior screams New mustang

And they topped it off with a Ferrari badge!

(How did they come up with "Bass" for a name???)

I always hate going to car shows and seeing all the early Ford's (32's, 40's, and etc) with Chevy or Hemi power. Very seldom do you see one with a Ford motor. Now they got a company making 1968 Mustangs with Chevy power, good grief. :death:

Granted the viper was quick and handled well, but it did not lend itself well to inexperienced drivers, you actually had to DRIVE the car and know what you were doing, at least that was the case for the first few years of production....I remember seeing the Viper for the first time at World of Wheels ..I still have the pictures haha, that was back in the early to mid 90s

The Prowler was a TURD IMHO, you can pick em up at a reasonable price no days.

Worked on a few when I was doing my student teaching at one of the Votech colleges here, they had a contract with Chrysler so we ended up with a Viper, a prowler and a host of trucks, even had a Vet.

I always hate going to car shows and seeing all the early Ford's (32's, 40's, and etc) with Chevy or Hemi power. Very seldom do you see one with a Ford motor. Now they got a company making 1968 Mustangs with Chevy power, good grief. :death:

I could not agree more :thumbdown:

Why they picked a Mustang look and put a GM motor in it is freakin stupid. They should have just gone the Camaro look. Why they do this cross breading makes no sense to me. I have no appreciating for it. Wasted effort. JMO......

Why they picked a Mustang look and put a GM motor in it is freakin stupid. They should have just gone the Camaro look. Why they do this cross breading makes no sense to me. I have no appreciating for it. Wasted effort. JMO......

Oh yea, there are a lot of freakin stupid people :no: