Sign in to follow this  
jnet4jt

69 floor pan vs 67

Does anyone know how to tell the difference between a 67 floor pan and a 69. Also wondering if any one has pictures of the correct ribbing for a 69 floor pan.

One last thing, are floor pans now stamped with excess material to be trimmed during install. The shop that installed everything in my car 2 years ago is saying I gave them the wrong parts (67 floor pan). I ordered, and have invoice for a 69 floor pan with correct ribbing. Now nothing lines up correctly and has to be removed and reinstalled. They took it to another shop that has a frame machine and had them start working on it with out telling me for 4 days and are trying to bill me to have everything that is being fixed and reinstalled correctly.:helpsmilie:

Thanks,

Josh

Also wondering if any one has pictures of the correct ribbing for a 69 floor pan.:helpsmilie:

Thanks,

Josh

Original floor pan pictures of my 69 Metuchen Mach 1 built 9/19/68. Hope you can straighten this out. Brian

Edited by Brian Conway

There is really no extra material that needs to be trimmed away from the full floor pan. I installed the full from Mustangs unlimited and it went real smooth. Have you tried the concours mustang forum for original pics of floor pans? Also some of the catalogs have pretty good online catalogs that may be of some help but your taking a chance that they didn't use one generic picture.