Sign in to follow this  
therebel

2 69 coupes for sale

I'm headed a different direction and have two coupes for sale. I have a green one and a red one. The green was an original V8, 3 speed, manual brakes, manual steering, non AC car. The red one was an original V8, auto, manual brakes, power steering, AC car. I have everything for the green car except, carpet, headliner, and the dash has some cracks. The transmission has been rebuilt with 0 miles. It originally had a 302 2 bbl but I have a 69 351 2 bbl to go with it. Currently I have a 4 bbl intake from a later model ford on it that goes with the 351. There are about 40,000 miles on it since rebuild. I have most of the stuff for the red car but it will need the carpet, headliner, and the dash as some cracks but I have all the AC trim. Seats are rough on the red car. I am missing a lot of the exterior trim on the red car, the engine, and transmission. Both cars have good titles. You can see what they need in this thread: http://www.1969stang.com/mustang/forum/showthread.php?t=13998 I'd like $4000 for both but you all are the experts so make an offer if your interested. I'm in Southeast Missouri. I want to sell it all as a package deal.