tazjonez

69 Coyote Build

they installed my polishished mustangs to fear fuel tank today. With the reflection off of it I will be able to inspect my rear suspension standing up!

I just got this tank for my EFI conversion and wondering what size the supply and return fittings are? I'm guessing AN 6...?

Hey guys i kinda like the spot you picked for the fuel efi regulator. I have both of my lines plumbed in the same location but on the passenger side. I like having my engine bay clutter free and i am now considering the locatiom you guys choose. Is this a safe spot for a regulator from rocks and debri hitting it at high speeds?

Hey guys i kinda like the spot you picked for the fuel efi regulator. I have both of my lines plumbed in the same location but on the passenger side. I like having my engine bay clutter free and i am now considering the locatiom you guys choose. Is this a safe spot for a regulator from rocks and debri hitting it at high speeds?

Thanks guys. We make a abs cover to protect everything. I'll post a picture when we get it installed.

Thanks guys. We make a abs cover to protect everything. I'll post a picture when we get it installed.

Rich are you making yhe fastback interior side panels all one piece instead of two pieces? If so when will those be available to buy along withne sail,panel ans headliner?

Rich are you making yhe fastback interior side panels all one piece instead of two pieces? If so when will those be available to buy along withne sail,panel ans headliner?

We're going to be offering two styles, a Separate sail panel made for a 5 1/4 speaker and the factory light that goes with the headliner and includes the a- pillar moldings. Then we're offering the sail panel and the lower section that will be made in to one piece. I'm headed up today to look at them. I'm hoping we should have them by the end of the month.

Here's a picture with the rear exhaust installed including the exhaust tips. I am using the heidt's rear suspension which they said was unable to have the exhaust ran out the back the car around the 4 link set up. Apparently they have found a way to sneak the exhaust through. The other picture shows the front fender installed.

We're going to be offering two styles, a Separate sail panel made for a 5 1/4 speaker and the factory light that goes with the headliner and includes the a- pillar moldings. Then we're offering the sail panel and the lower section that will be made in to one piece. I'm headed up today to look at them. I'm hoping we should have them by the end of the month.

please PM me more info on this i ma interested in the single piece set up

my car is tubed and the shop cut and modified the original fiberglass parts and my car is now at the trim shop hoping they can leather them the way i want.