tazjonez

69 Coyote Build

I have a 69 coupe in south west ohio with no motor in it and front end/ fenders off if it could be used for a mock up.

That's what I've been looking for, a car close enough to pick up. Ever since we introduced our first headliner 4 years ago, we've had tons of calls for the 69-70 coupe. I just never figured there were that many out there.

That's what I've been looking for, a car close enough to pick up. Ever since we introduced our first headliner 4 years ago, we've had tons of calls for the 69-70 coupe. I just never figured there were that many out there.

We are out there. Make it and we will buy it. How long out would it take to get them ready for production?

Just as soon as I can get my hands on a roller. The cars really need to be on a rotisserie to make a headliner. I'm betting that 90 % of the fastback is the same. All we would need to do is make the C-Pillar section. We would make the C-Pillar a separate part just like we do for the 65-68 coupe.

I used the Mustang Market door panels and put my power window switch there. Are you having any window clearance issues with those Infinity speakers? I would have loved to have put something that large in mine but gave in to some Polks with the factory speaker grilles.