tazjonez

69 Coyote Build

hello, I'm new to this forum but like others I believe the 69 Mustang was the greatest muscle car ever made. I am currently having my project built by Mustangs to Fear in Rochester Indiana and they have several new products all for the 69 Mustang that I thought others would want to know about it as well. They have been developing products to make installing the new coyote motor into a 65 to 70 Mustang as simple as possible. I have some photos of the parts as my build is progressing. They make complete interior packages including the gauge cluster, passenger-side dash insert, deluxe door panel inserts out of anything from carbon fiber to wood-grained or brushed aluminum. They also make their own seats from scratch, they are not recovered seats from another model. They have a fiberglass rear bumper that tucks up nice and tight to the rear quarter panels, stainless steel headers and several other products. I will try to add some photographs and if it works I will add some more. I hope this information helps someone else that ended up in the same predicament when wanting to add a coyote motor to an early model Mustang.

I can't speak highly enough of Rich and Michelle Smith who own Mustangs to Fear. They are fantastic, honest, and conscientious people. I first contacted them and purchased an Eleanor kit and some other related parts. Upon receiving the order in Canada I took pics and sent them to Michelle at Mustangs to Fear. Michelle sent the photos to the shipping company and took care of everything as they had damaged the hood. I didn't even have to lift a finger and a few weeks later I received a new hood for replacement.

It wasn't long after dealing with Rich and Michelle that I purchased a 69 Mustang online and had it shipped to them to build my dream Mustang. They have been phenomenal ever since. I highly recommend them and their products. Rich is a perfectionalist that won't sell a part unless its perfect and easy for anyone to install on their own. Rich is currently working on a complete 69/70 custom interior including an ABS headliner you can install without removing the front or rear glass! Check out their webpage and you can join their own forum to keep track of their upcoming parts. http://www.mustangstofear.com

I can't speak highly enough of Rich and Michelle Smith who own Mustangs to Fear. They are fantastic, honest, and conscientious people. I first contacted them and purchased an Eleanor kit and some other related parts. Upon receiving the order in Canada I took pics and sent them to Michelle at Mustangs to Fear. Michelle sent the photos to the shipping company and took care of everything as they had damaged the hood. I didn't even have to lift a finger and a few weeks later I received a new hood for replacement.

It wasn't long after dealing with Rich and Michelle that I purchased a 69 Mustang online and had it shipped to them to build my dream Mustang. They have been phenomenal ever since. I highly recommend them and their products. Rich is a perfectionalist that won't sell a part unless its perfect and easy for anyone to install on their own. Rich is currently working on a complete 69/70 custom interior including an ABS headliner you can install without removing the front or rear glass! Check out their webpage and you can join their own forum to keep track of their upcoming parts. www.mustangstofear.com

This is really good to know. I still plan on building an Eleanor, just the time isn't right, right now. But when the time is right it's nice to know where I can get a quality kit from considering how many different there are out there selling cheaply made ones.

It looks like they are doing a great job on your car, and the fiberglass bumper fitment looks excellent.

I ordered my coyote motor from Sean Hyland motorsports and I also purchased some billet fuel rails. The Mustangs to Fear fuel tank has an internal fuel pump which will feed the one side of the fuel rail, there will be a short fuel line across the front of both rails and then the fuel will flow out the back of the second rail to the fuel regulator and continue back to the internal fuel pump in the tank.

I hope I explained that to make sense! Hope it helps, Steve.

here are some pictures of the new rear interior pieces being tested in my car. Mustangs to Fear are in the process of making a complete new custom rear trim package for the 69/70 Mustangs. The rear trap door and walls can be plain or will allow for two subwoofers and speakers similar to the picture of the kit they made for the 67/68. Should be awesome when they are done!

Steve, just got your MTF headers back from being ceramic coated. They turned out great, I'll post some pictures of them tomorrow. They are trying to run a non console headliner this week to do a test fit. I dropped of the console insert for them to do and rest fit of it also. Working on your roll bar now.