Sign in to follow this  
stangme428

coyote almost home

so i picked up a 5.0 coyote motor from a friend thats installing a Aluminator low compression crate motor along with a hellion twin turbo setup for his 2011 GT ...

cant wait to build a project around it... looks like it will live in an 89 GT convert ... would love to save up and do a Factory 5 kit ... MKIV or Daytona coupe...:drool:

also may use the same shop Tuners Inc in Orange Park Forida, with help on engine / chassis tuning and alignment of my TCP rack setup if we cant get it dialed in... :thumbup:

--update - Tuners inc will tune my 69 project but not alignment etc, i have a recommendation of a local shop in JAX that i will check into for alignment as well as a exhaust shop that can bend 3" stainless etc.

Edited by stangme428

nice shop and nice cars too... this is actually Hurricane Performance which is across from Tuners Inc. Hurricane does the mechanical and Tuners does the programming etc

its a work area so no worries....

see if you can find all of the project cars in the pic... old school and new school..

Edited by stangme428