1969vert

my 1969 project

well finally loaded some pictures....

Racing season is over...time to work on the coupe

1969...ac auto 302...going to convert it to a ac ps db car..motor is out...

I purchased a motor for it 3 years ago...stock right down to the 2 bbl...

A little sheet metal work and some interior work...and a splash of paint it will be out of my hair...going to be black with silver stripes...428 hood stripes and boss stripes down the side...

sorry about the pics...just bought A GEAR PRO wanted to take some track videos of my car...Fed ex thought next day air was 3 days...and i have a spot on the camera...will fix it...39 bucks who is complaining...might put the 302 in tonight...

racing season is down while it is hot....

got some new metal on the car..waiting on a power steering bracket to put it back on the ground.. been in the air for 6 months now...got disk on it now.. by by drums..going to jerk of the master cyl and add power db.. new springs also..

All factory stuff from a donar car..bought a donar car (s code) car in tomball. $1200.. Very rusty..but had power disk brakes 9" rear all good sheetmetal..doors fenders grill hl buckets, ac dash /.. PS..etc.. had to cut it up when I was done ,,it was hit hard on the drivers side front.. shock tower was set back and cowl was crushed 1" ..( it was actually repainted and had nice lines) he was going to build it for his daughters first car and she said no to the mustang,,. I was not going to repair that much dammage and do floors and trunk...so it was a nice donar for other projects...the 9" will wind up in the convertable with a top loader...may be this winter,, if you need some pics I can post some.. but all mine are factory PS..

Just fired it up and moved it 5 feet forward and backwards..under its own power again.. PS is working fine..No leaks.. Now its time to do a little more body work....got manual master cylinder on it for now..brakes are touchy..will put power brakes on it with a new master cylinder..Almost 20 years since this thing rolled under its own power..

Been 1 year and 2 months since I touched this car... Im back on it... My 427W is out and tore down (Race car)... My vert is converted to a 4 speed and 9" posi with 3.00 gears Had some good weather for crusing.      Was starting it up hot wiring it.. now cranks off the key.. Its a 69 motor with 1970 waterpump.. And 73 alt brackets..had enough brackets to change the alt back to 69...no pic yet ..it still dont have the door or frount sheet metal on it.. just trying to get it to move around under its own power..so the shop is not blocked.. Master cyl is locked up... going to take off the manual MC and replace it with power brakes.. hopefully this weekend it can roll down the street under its own power.. might scare the neighbors...

tn_gallery_15528_13_584586.jpg

Quarter and drop off welded in

Tail light repair

post-15528-0-21134900-1450158845.jpg

I did drive it down the street like this. I don't know why they pointed...

Did awesome one wheel peel... no rear brakes at all. Front worked great..

post-15528-0-87722300-1450158887.jpg

Got my gas tank mounted...He.He.

Pulled it out of the shop today and lost the master cylinder...Had to get back in carefully...Pulled the master and brake pedal out to Finnish the power disk brake conversion....I hate working on the pedals with the lower dash still it...