Sign in to follow this  
lead_magnet

69/70 custom tail light concepts

Okay, pretty straight forward with this one. I've never really been to pleased with the 69/70 tail lights. So I'm trying to brainstorm up ideas to improve the look of the otherwise good-looking ass end of the 'stang. Here are some (rather crude) photoshop jobs i've been putting together, some just for fun. Just trying to come up with something that might look better. Feel free to chime in or play along with your own photochop jobs.

Newer vette lights

isqn.jpg

9gtw.jpg

LMAO at this one... thought there was hope for it....'66 tunderbird tail lights

hia3.jpg

aftermarket vette lights

vxwz.jpg

I hate to bring up an old post

Why? What I don't care for are the date police who have to bring up any time gap in posts, as if because one guy got an answer more than a few months ago, the topic is now off limits. As long as the topic is reliant (they all are in my book) you can reply to any thread at any time.

I can't help you with the old thread or the how to on the lens. Yeah, I know I'm of no help :(

I am totally against this, not because I think it looks bad, but because I think the 3 slat taillights are a signature feature on all Mustangs, but here is someone that has done what you are considering doing to your car. 

evs_motors-054-X2_zpseqbmy1io.jpg

evs_motors-086-X2_zpsr4ggarzy.jpg

evs_motors-050-X2_zpsaqmlq1pm.jpg