Sign in to follow this  
Black Jade

Street machine nats

I'll say, boy they took a lot of pics of your car! :thumbup1:

Nice to see Ford's finest appear so strong at a Chevy sponsored event. If only they had snuck in a quote about this site, which I know you must have mentioned at least a dozen times or so, it would have been perfect! :whistling:

And if you scroll down to where it says See all 79 Photos my car is in the pics 61-72 in the second pic..I saw you setting up for the photo shoot very cool to have a 69 get some props out of all the cars there. Next year we will have to get a photo of all the members cars that are there. I did film a promo with the local news station for the burnout contest on Thursday not sure if the link will work I do have a link on my Face Book.

Jun 28, 2013 10:52am

And if you scroll down to where it says See all 79 Photos my car is in the pics 61-72 in the second pic..I saw you setting up for the photo shoot very cool to have a 69 get some props out of all the cars there. Next year we will have to get a photo of all the members cars that are there. I did film a promo with the local news station for the burnout contest on Thursday not sure if the link will work I do have a link on my Face Book.

Jun 28, 2013 10:52am

The silver jade sportsroof?

Hi Black Jade,

Very nice car, looks brand new.

A shame that I'm to far to attend the Nats, I'm from France.

I have to plan to visit such kind of meeting during my next trip to the States :-)

Hopefully next year or earlier if possible!