Sign in to follow this  
1969mustang

Magnum 500's

1969 Mach 1's did not come with Magnum 500's. The only car that came factory with them were the Boss 429's. They were an option for the Boss 302 cars.

This was the standard wheel on Mach 1's in 1969.

factorywheel2.jpg

That's what I was thinking. What other wheels did the boss 302's come with besides magnums?

I need to correct myself. In 1969 Boss 302's came with this wheel,

1969-ford-mustang-boss-302-wheel.jpg

Which is the argent painted Magnum wheel.

In 1970, the Boss 302 came standard with this wheel and hubcap & trim ring,

mump-1303-06+1970-ford-mustang-boss-302+15-inch-wheels-front-air-dam.jpg

The Magnum was an option. Not that many Boss 302's came with the Magnums when they were new.

The 70's had my fave stock wheels the 14 X 7 "deeps dish". I think some of the late 69's also came with them. The deep dish were on the hi-performance 4V 351 and 428 CJ's. I would really Luv to see them in a solid CNC machine polished aluminum version with the satin black center hubs 15" x 9 and 15 x 11 would make really cool boss sleeper stang. I dig 69-70 stangs jaked and raked in the rear on air shocks...slapper bars.... with the wide deep dish 15" rims wrapped in 50 series rubber...Thrush Al side pipes...little 10" diameter steering wheel. That is tradition man dig it!

I dig 69-70 stangs jaked and raked in the rear on air shocks...slapper bars.... with the wide deep dish 15" rims wrapped in 50 series rubber...Thrush Al side pipes...little 10" diameter steering wheel. That is tradition man dig it!

+1 I love that look too.