Ok the hose kit is correct.  I'm pretty much the first person to buy the small block with PS and factory air kit.  So the instructions were wrong.  So that is good we can do something. 

However still missing the bushing and clamp.  After a call to Unisteer and 3 calls to Mustangs Unlimited I got a call back from Unisteer and they are sending the missing parts.   I don't think we need a clamp kit honestly because my car already had a collar to keep the steering shaft from moving (is this common on 69s but not 67/68s?)  Anyway can't finish until they send the bushing. 

Man I'm excited to get this thing back on the road.

Almost done with the Unisteer install.

Had to make the holes for the alignment bigger and put a drain plug in the front of the pan because there was going to be no way to get at the old one.  Anyway if anyone is interested here are some pics of the progress so far.

20180625_134551.jpg

20180602_123714 (1).jpg

20180602_124311 (1).jpg

20180602_130054 (1).jpg

20180603_100510 (1).jpg

20180603_101121 (1).jpg

20180603_101135 (1).jpg

20180625_133156.jpg

20180625_133201.jpg

20180625_133208.jpg

20180625_133216.jpg

20180625_133559.jpg

Just got back from test driving the car with the new roller spring perches, roller lower control arms, adjustable strut rods, and Unisteer R&P.  WOW.  Amazing.  The car tracks so nicely, the feel is amazing.  I only did 10 miles, but I can't wait clean ''er, gas 'er, and take a nice long cruise.  Totally different car now.  The steering has a nice heavy feeling now compared to the over assist of the stock PS.  It's precise, good return to center, fast ratio (they say 2.5 - 2.75 lock to lock), and quiet.  

So in the debate of keeping a steering box or going R&P.   With the modern R&P systems my vote is definitely R&P.  

Hey MN69, cool to have the kids involved.

One serious comment though, hope you don't mind.   I would put jackstands on the back, not have the car on ramps.  Or, reverse one of the ramps so that one is facing forward and one backwards, so the car has no way of rolling backwards if for some reason it gets bumped in the front.

16 minutes ago, Mike65 said:

MN69, do they work cheap?. LOL.

It cost me a cupcake each to get the photo.  That isn't bad.

6 hours ago, Vicfreg said:

Hey MN69, cool to have the kids involved.

One serious comment though, hope you don't mind.   I would put jackstands on the back, not have the car on ramps.  Or, reverse one of the ramps so that one is facing forward and one backwards, so the car has no way of rolling backwards if for some reason it gets bumped in the front.

Good suggestion.  It isn't staying that way.  Normally I do the ramps in the front but was in rush.  It be back on the ground this weekend.