Sign in to follow this  
latoracing

First Shipment from Street or Track

IMG_20130417_175154_zpsd630c980.jpg

The first 7 boxes showed up today, it has been worth the wait. I didn't want to get any of it untill all the components were ready. The front suspension was ready to go as soon as I called. The rear end parts were still being finalized when I ordered the package deal for the complete system. Due to a parts hickup, the Full Floater housing and most of the components that go to it will be comming a little later this month, but I'll post some pics when I get that stuff. Some of the parts you see on the table are the 13" front brakes, Sport tuned Bilstine coil overs, front and rear, adjustable strut rods, upper and lower tublar controll arms, rear lower controll arms, 3-link mount, Wats link (unpowder coated so I can modify it, but it will be when I'm done). This stuff is too nice to put under a car, all the parts are excellent, and mostly pre-assymbled. The brake parts are exclusive to Street or Track, Shaun (the owner) has all the parts made, not just another company's parts with no name, pretty cool.

Front brake caliper, in Black

IMG_20130417_182947_zpsbf6e5027.jpg

I had to stick the front rotor next to the wheel of my Mom's MGB that I have been working on, just cause I thought it was funny. 14' wheel, 13" rotor...

IMG_20130417_181437_zpsd9ce8619.jpg

If you want to check out some of this stuff for your self, here is a link

http://streetortrack.com/

Look around the site, he can provide any level of suspension you need, along with a bunch of other parts, great guy, and ready to help. Now I gota put all this stuf back in the boxes, not quite ready for it...

I went Sport as well, with a small block. Race might have been ok as well, but this will see quite a bit of street driving. It will be a while before I get to see how mine rides, let me know what you think of your's when you get it going.

I had to stick the front rotor next to the wheel of my Mom's MGB that I have been working on, just cause I thought it was funny. 14' wheel, 13" rotor...

IMG_20130417_181437_zpsd9ce8619.jpg

And for a really nice comparison, you need to find an original British Midget. They had 10" rims. Your rotor should be larger than their rim/tire combo!

Chuck

I went Sport as well, with a small block. Race might have been ok as well, but this will see quite a bit of street driving. It will be a while before I get to see how mine rides, let me know what you think of your's when you get it going.

will do! can't wait to see how your project will turn out!

Their goes your kid's college fund! :lol:

Beautiful stuff man. She'll handle like a dream with that stuff on the car!

No problem with the college fund, all grown up, graduated, and going into the USAF, like her Dad. This is what life is like AFTER children, I get to fund my dreams, still wouldn't trade the kids for all the go fast goodies in the world.

Hope this stuff works, or Shaun will have some 'splainin' to do...

I have yet to spend a nickel with Shaun, but he has been most helpful in answering my basic moronic questions and volunteering his advice very quickly on several occasions. I wish I'd have found him before my suspension was completed. I am going to follow his lead on the convertible inner rockers and 1 piece seat riser. We are lucky to have a guy like Shaun at our disposal.

Bob

No problem with the college fund, all grown up, graduated, and going into the USAF, like her Dad. This is what life is like AFTER children, I get to fund my dreams, still wouldn't trade the kids for all the go fast goodies in the world.

Hope this stuff works, or Shaun will have some 'splainin' to do...

So thats what thats like! Yeah I wouldn't know, got a 2 1/2yr old girl and 5mo old boy. Yeah, gotta long way before funds get to my car :lol: