Sign in to follow this  
white69mach1

The Mach 1 is finally painted after a long 5 years of ownership.

Love white and it contrasts well on the Mach 1 with that blacked out hood. If I may ask, are you pleased with the way the blacked out hood is done on your car? In the picture, it looks like the front runs straight across rather than following the contour of the hood.

Love white and it contrasts well on the Mach 1 with that blacked out hood. If I may ask, are you pleased with the way the blacked out hood is done on your car? In the picture, it looks like the front runs straight across rather than following the contour of the hood.

The picture is an ilusion, Im not saying its concourse perfect. But It does not run straight across. I will get another picture.

Good for you, we're in the same boat as our Mach has been in the body shop for almost 3 years, but the end of the tunnel is in sight. Last week the painter showed me some parts that have final color. Looking like this year is THE one...Yaaaaaa

5 years? It took me 12....LOL!

Agree on the hood though, looks like they squared off the corners instead of rounding them off like the factory. The black out hood is by far the most difficult thing to do for most body shops.