Sign in to follow this  
stangme428

Mustangs at the Mickyard 2013

all...

i just reserved rooms this weekend for Mustangs at the Mickyard 2013 show the end of August... i have posted the info below from the MCA site... im not sure if the discount is still available.. but it should be a fun show... its my goal to have my 69 ready for the show...

Mustang Club of America link

------------------------------------------------------

Hotel Reservations 2013 GN @ Disney Speedway

Hi everyone!

This is your final reminder for booking your room(s) on Tuesday, April 17, 2012!

I am contacting everyone and hoping that you pass this IMPORTANT information on to all of your fellow club members and friends. I want everyone to have equal opportunity to reserve their rooms and get registered for our 2013 MCA Grand National show in Walt Disney World Speedway.

Our host hotel, inside Walt Disney World, is the Coronado Springs Resort. We have a fantastic deal on our block of rooms. The rate is only $99/night plus you will receive two free after 4 pm park tickets. You may book your room(s) at the Coronado Resort beginning on Tuesday, April 17, 2012. You do NOT need to be an MCA member to reserve a room(s), just use the Group number below. Family and friends are welcome and are eligible for the same great rate! This special rate is good from Monday, August 26, through Friday September 6, 2013. Mustangs at the Mickyard will be held on Friday, August 30, through Sunday, September 1, 2013.

Once again, we have a guaranteed block of rooms. If we sell all of our �block� rooms quickly, the Coronado will expand our block of rooms for a short period of time past April 17, 2012 with no problem. After that, they may or may not honor the price and/or ticket package. These same rooms are usually priced at $350-$495/night....with no freebies. Don�t wait and be disappointed.

You are permitted to cancel your room(s) up to a week in advance of your reservation if needed. Don�t delay on this one!

Coronado Springs Reservations beginning on Tuesday, April 17, 2012

1-407-939-1020 (resort)

1-407-939-9347 (WDW reservations)

Use Group Number: G0605618

I will send you another email before the official show registration opens in late summer, or early fall. Below is a link to join the Mustang Club of America if you aren�t already an active member. Membership is mandatory in order to register a vehicle for the Mustangs at the Mickyard Grand National Show. Just so you know�

To join the Mustang Club of America visit http://www.mustang.org/content.php/1...MCA-Membership

I look forward to seeing all of you!

Thanks,

Jim Lane

Co-chairman Mustangs at the Mickyard

----------------------------------------------------------------------