Sign in to follow this  
55Mach1

How can i connect a vacuum port to run my power brake booster if no port on intake?

I just received two intakes for the motor i ordered i got a Victor Jr and RPM Air Gap just so i can compare. both of these do not have ports on the back to hook up my brass vacuum junction block the way my original performer intake had on my stock 351

what do i do in this case?

I am going to be running an MSD throttle body EFI, can I grab vacuum from the throttle body?>

ok i had no idea the MSD Atomic has those rear ports. I haven't even installed it yet and my new engine got delivered today so were getting close to the install im just trying to figure this out to keep an eye on the progress with the shop

You can also weld a bung on the back for the factory brass fitting. It may be a bit extreme to some, but tha't what I did to keep it stock appearing.

You're going to need a PCV port anyway, ad that's how I would use the Atomic rear vacuum port.