Sign in to follow this  
meangreen72065

Looking for a 69 mustang project

Hello all, Im currently looking for a 69 Mustang coupe/sportsroof that is a complete project, only V-8 cars. I have a 69 Torino GT Fastback for trade if anyone is interested, or we could discuss a little cash as well. Hopefully close to Arkansas. Thanks for looking and all info will be appreciated. The guy that has the 69 Grande Coupe is not really responsive to a deal.

Hope it works out. Eddie is a good guy and has almost all of the parts to rebuild whatever you want. IIRC, the 69 I'm thinking about has a good solid body w/ disc brakes up front. It will need a complete interior, engine and trans.

You might want to keep one of those cars your selling just for the drivetrain????

I got a few parts around the house that should suffice for the drivetrain, just waiting for the sale of a couple to go through. Sold both 67's yesterday, so Im waiting to trade off this morning, got only one more to go.....well two 68's. Thanks a lot for your help.