Sign in to follow this  
Mr.CNC

Tailpipe ?

I don't have a pic but I like the 69 mach tips (quad slash cut) 70 is ovoid straight single tip x 2. I did see where you want bigger than stock- just wasnt sure if you were meaning turn downs, or the oem tips- so thought I would mention it. I also like the AAR style (but no idea what the real name is- its the diagonal ones that turn out in front of the rear tires) That'd look bad ass, esp if you went kinda track style with the car. Sorry I didn't have pics, but I figured if you had the idea- you could find a pic pretty quik

I was thinking quad tips. 2 on each side 3.5" slash cut. I like the look of a LX fox with the exhaust out by the side. I kinda want to run them like that but I think the leafs will get in the way. I like how some of the pantera look. I have been reading some post about 3" over the rear so I may start with that. I am running a 466 and thinking about twin or a big single turbo.

Thanks guys