Sign in to follow this  
Big Secz

$315,000 Mustang....Really?

The money on some of these cars is crazy. The #1 Batmobile sells for $4.2 million and the guy that won it said he's going to tear down a wall in his home and put it in his living room.....Best way to sum it up:

"Too many self-indulgent wieners with too much bloody money!"

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cGox_g9THRU" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

The money on some of these cars is crazy. The #1 Batmobile sells for $4.2 million and the guy that won it said he's going to tear down a wall in his home and put it in his living room.....Best way to sum it up:

"Too many self-indulgent wieners with too much bloody money!"

<IFRAME height=315 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cGox_g9THRU" frameBorder=0 width=560 allowfullscreen=""></IFRAME>

Hahaha!!! :gunsmilie: owned

I can certainly appreciate their skills, but they go a little too far for my taste. I don't know for certain but I heard they were building a Pantera, with a bag o :shit: LS motor :nono: That just makes me sick.

Not a big fan of the ring brothers stuff, espicially those 2 fake hood intakes ( I guess thats what they are supposed to be) look very cheesy.

Those are actually the air intake plenums sticking out of the hood.