Sign in to follow this  
1957pistol

Pypes Exhaust? Anyone using it?

Good sound. I do have another question for you. What are the seats in your car?

They are actually Fox body seat frames out of an 85GT. The covers are TMI sport covers that fit those frames in the MACH 1 style coverings. THen I just left the heads rest off the seat. I modified the original sliders from my old MACH 1 seats to fit these as well.

Hope that helps

Scott

I bought a Pypes sytem for my son's '65 fastback. Sounds awesome, also using the Violator mufflers. Price and quality is great. I installed it myself, but had to take it to a muffler shop to have the pipes from the int. pipe to the headers built. It comes with pipes, but wouldn't work with my headers. It ended up costing me quite a bit at the shop, the int. pipes had no bends at the mufflers, so they sat too low. The shop cut the pipes and added bends to tuck them up under the car. I'm happy with the system, but you may want to shop some of the other brands to see if the fit is better and therefore would save you money in the long run.

They are actually Fox body seat frames out of an 85GT. The covers are TMI sport covers that fit those frames in the MACH 1 style coverings. THen I just left the heads rest off the seat. I modified the original sliders from my old MACH 1 seats to fit these as well.

Hope that helps

Scott

Yes it does. Thanks, Scott.