Sign in to follow this  
Endeavour32

Wheel Spacers?

I know this has been covered but I couldn't really find any answers. I just received my new Foose wheels but I need to run spacers. My backspacing is 5.28 inches. They will fit in the rear but they are to far in and they hit in the front. I pretty much knew this was going t be the case but thats ok because I got a killer deal on the full set. So as far as I can tell I need to run a 3/4" spacer on these. I measure the rear and from the other lip on the rim to the inner lip on the fender I have 2".Personally I like the look when the tire is out farther. I think I would rather have the outside of the rear tire just inside of the inner fender lip. I'm running 255/45 Michelins in the rear which have a section width of 10". With that said could I run a 1.25 spacer in the back? If I end up running a studless spacer in the front have any of you had any luck finding longer studs for front disks other than the way over priced ARP studs?