Sign in to follow this  
quick99

1969 Grande $4500 obo

SOLD:1969 Mustang Grande, 351 windsor 2v motor, automatic trans. Car runs, but motor needs to be rebuilt. New front and rear suspension, new gas tank and sending unit, new lock set, battery and fuel pump. Original air condition with power steering and power brakes. Car was original Gold with white top. Needs paint and interior. Car is complete. Black plates and currently registered. $4500. 510 755 1900

Edited by quick99

It is all original and needs to be replaced, except for the dash pad, it has been replaced. Gold interior, even has the delux seat covers, but again, they need to be replaced. Car has been in my family since 1974 and until this year was stored since 1998.

This car a was a "spur of the moment" type deal. I had no intention of getting it and the next thing I new it was in my garage! My hobby is dragracing motorcycles and this is putting a big dent in it. The more I thought about it, I new I should have not jumped into this.